Our group has developed a number of codes and softwares for seismic data analysis, seismic tomography, joint inversion, etc, which are listed as the following.
1. Surface wave two-station dispersion analysis GUI software (in Matlab)
2. Ambient noise cross-correlation codes for daily long SAC format data (in Matlab)
3. Dispersion Analysis GUI software for ambient noise cross-correlation functions (in Matlab)
4. Inversion of Vs, Vp/Vs, and interface depth using (multimode, Rayleigh and/or Love, phase and/or) dispersion data and Rayleigh wave fundamental mode ZH data (ellipticity) based on the Neighborhood Algorithm (in Fortran)
5. Direct inversion of 3-D Vs structure from dispersion data based on period-dependent ray tracing (in Fortran)
If you are interested in using the above codes/softwares for your research, please contact me (email@example.com)